Monday, January 19, 2009

2009 Resolutions

Click here for photo coupons from Shutterfly, Kodak Gallery, Snapfish, and Picaboo
I have all sorts of goals for health, exercise, and getting my kids to do chores regularly, but I also have some photo resolutions for 2009.

Resolutions made in 2008 to continue to 2009
1. Make a “Year in Review” photo book for the past year.
2. Carry a small camera in my purse so I’ll always have it with me.
3. Back up my photos on an external hard drive and on Shutterfly.

New Resolutions for 2009
4. Use the movie feature on my camera more. I’ve been watching old camcorder movies and realizing what an amazing medium this is for capturing what my family was like in earlier years.
5. Edit my old camcorder movies and burn them to a DVD for easy watching.
6. Get my old film negatives scanned and catch up with historical photo books from my non-scrapping years.

I'd love to hear your photo resolutions for 2009!

Photo Deals and Coupons