Friday, January 30, 2009

Shutterfly Coupons for a "Year in Review" Photo Book



Click here for photo coupons from Shutterfly, Kodak Gallery, Snapfish, and Picaboo
I've been thinking it's time for me to put together my 2008 Year in Review Photobook, but there's nothing like some good Shutterfly coupons to give me a kick start!  If I can create and order my photo book by Feb. 2nd, I can get 20% off my photo book plus free shipping (with code SHIP50 at checkout).  In addition, I can stack more coupons by using a "private offer" for my account for up to 25% off with the code "SHOPANDSAVE" (expires 2/4).  I also have a mail offer for $10 off a photo book with the code "PK01-0GN3-3XZK-343DM5" good through 2/15.  All of this adds up to a great deal on a beautiful, hard bound collection of all of our family's photos for the past year.  The expiration date is coming up soon, but I seem to work best with a deadline.

No comments:

Photo Deals and Coupons