Monday, August 4, 2008

Digital Photo Tip

I love to take photos, but by no stretch of the imagination am I an "expert photographer."  I basically point and shoot.  I don't use all the features that my camera offers.  My philosophy has been to take a lot (and I mean A LOT) of photos and chances are at least one photo will turn out well.  Recently, I read an article that gave a few tips on digital photography.  I'm not very good at reading my camera's owner's manual, but I read this article and learned a tip that I've incorporated into my photo taking.  I switch the camera to "manual" mode and then set the light or"white balance" to the light situation that I'm in, i.e. sunny, cloudy, indoor lighting, and so on.  The photos look better and my camera has less of a delay when I click the shutter, which is very important when kids are the subject of the photo.

No comments:

Photo Deals and Coupons