Sunday, July 13, 2008

Why I Love Photo Books - Part 1

I’ve always enjoyed taking photos, but I haven’t always enjoyed putting the photos into photo albums or making scrapbooks. At times I would try buying a cheap photo album and put my photos in the slots, but I rarely wrote much and over time I would forget what was happening in the photos. I made an effort at scrapbooking, which allowed me to journal and include memories that weren’t in photos, but I found it very time consuming and soon realized that I would never get “caught up.”

Finally, I discovered a fast, fun, and flexible way for the whole family to enjoy our digital photos. I created a digital photo book on Shutterfly.com. All I had to do was upload my photos, point, click and drag. It was fairly easy to learn and there were a lot of creative options which made it fun. Best of all, I could easily journal by typing in text alongside the photos. Within a week, I had completed my first photo book which covered a year’s worth of family photos. The equivalent traditional scrapbook would have taken several months of cropping workshops to complete. It felt very satisfying to have my photos organized in a photo album (or photo book) so that the whole family could enjoy them.

No comments:

Photo Deals and Coupons