Sunday, March 22, 2009

How to Get a Great Waterproof Camera!



Click here for photo coupons from Shutterfly, Kodak Gallery, Snapfish, and Picaboo

My favorite camera is at a great low price at Amazon right now. I love this camera. It's small enough to carry with you all the time. It takes beautiful photos and videos.

A great accessory I've come to really appreciate is a waterproof case that's made specifically for this camera. You can use this case to protect your camera in so many different situations and still have access to all the controls. I have used it at the beach and the swimming pool. With the case on, the camera can take great photos or videos underwater. I also used it while kayaking and was able to take great photos without fearing that my camera would be damaged. I really wish I had the waterproof camera case on last year's trip to Maui when we went snorkelling!

Canon PowerShot SD770IS 10MP Digital Camera with 3x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom (Black)
Canon WP-DC23 Waterproof Case for Canon Powershot SD770IS Digital Cameras

No comments:

Photo Deals and Coupons