Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Special Photo Book Gift

Click here to see all Shutterfly coupons , Click here to see Kodak Gallery, Snapfish, Picaboo coupons ,  Click here to see Holiday Photo Card coupons

Photo Book Tip of the Day: When creating a photo book, keep it simple.

I put together a book for my mother on her 70th birthday. I scanned a few old black and white photos from her childhood. I also devoted quite a few pages to her grandkids, because I knew she couldn't have too many photos of them. I scanned their school photos and made them black and white and then included a photo of each of them with their grandmother.

I chose to do very simple layouts and backgrounds. The cover and all the pages are classic black. Sometimes, it seems like a simple, classic approach works best.

The longest part of putting the book together was getting all the photos. Once I had the photos and a vision for what I wanted the book to look like, it was very fast to put together.

My mom loves her book and she has looked at it too many times to count. A photo book is a special gift to give someone for Christmas or a birthday!

Click here to view this photo book.



To see what deals are currently being offered by Shutterfly, click here
Click here for all photo coupons

Photo Deals and Coupons